Servings: 24 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2-4 Tbsp Milk of Choice see notes
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract optional
- Combine baking mix, eggs, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of milk in a mixing bowl. Mix together (with a fork, spatula, spoon, anything really) until smooth and pourable but still thick.The batter should be able to hold it's shape when placed on a hot skillet and not be so runny that it flattens out. If needed add milk 1 tablespoon at a time to get desired consistency (amount will vary depending on egg size).
- Heat a non-stick skillet of medium-low heat. Scoop tablespoon-sized dollops of batter onto the heated skillet, about 1-2" apart. Let cook about 1-2 minutes before gently flipping. You will not see bubbles on the surface like traditional pancakes.
- Cook on the other side another 1-2 minutes before removing from the skillet. Both sides should be smooth and golden brown (if not, they didn't cook long enough or the skillet is not hot enough).
- Although these are best enjoyed right away, they can be refrigerated for up to a week and reheated in the microwave.
Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes
Amount Per Serving (4 pancakes)
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Total Carbohydrates 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 6g 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition Facts are based on Milkadamia (our preferred non-dairy milk of choice). Your macros may differ slightly if you use a different milk.