Servings: 9 cookie bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper overlapping the sides.
- Combine baking mix, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until a smooth dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix just until combined and evenly distributed.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared baking dish, all the way to the edges and corners. Flatten the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-24 minutes, or until the edges and top are lightly browned but the center is slightly undercooked (but not jiggly).
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10-20 minutes. Lift parchment paper flaps and continue cooling the cookie bars on a wire rack. Cut into 9 squares.
- Wrap leftover individual cookie bars in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie bar)
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31g 48%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 9g 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.