If you're looking for a gluten free keto bread mix that actually tastes good, this is it. Finally! With only 2g net carbs per slice this keto bread will not impact blood sugar or take you out of Ketosis.
Typically it's bread we miss most when "going keto" or going low carb. This low carb bread mix does NOT need a bread machine or a bunch of your time.
Deciding to Offer the Bread Mix
We've been selling our small artisan bread loaves since 2019, they're popular. We thought it might make sense to offer the keto bread mix to help our customers save money. PLUS there's a joy that comes from baking delicious fresh bread at home.
We've got the step by step instructions on how to bake this delicious bread at home, on our recipe website, here's the link: Keto Bread Recipe .
Low Carb Bread Mix Facts
- Made in a completely 100% gluten free facility.
- Will not raise blood sugar (diabetic & Keto friendly).
- Clean ingredients with no fillers or preservatives.
- Low Carb Bread that actually tastes AMAZING!
- 2g net carbs per slice
- 20g net carbs Whole Loaf
Dry Ingredients in the Keto Bread Mix
- Almond Flour
- Flax Seeds (flaxseed meal aka ground up flaxseeds)
- Psyllium Husk
- Coconut Flour
- Corn-Free Baking Powder [cream of tartar, baking soda]
- Redmond Salt
What else will I need to bake the bread at home?
- 4 egg whites
- Hot water
- 1 Tbsp oil (butter, coconut oil, MCT oil, Avocado oil, etc) - we prefer butter.
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp honey - Wait, isn't honey high in carbs? Yes, alone it is. However, the honey is to feed the yeast and help the bread rise.
- Loaf Pan is suggested - if you don't have one you can free form the bread dough on a baking pan.
This isn't some janky bread, it's a legit regular bread that you're going to look forward to eating. We promise.
Almond Flour Bread (that's actually good)
Almond flour bread using psyllium husk powder is real bread... come on people. :) Who needs gluten anyway? Note: this is NOT white bread. White bread kills. JK - but seriously, you won't need to look back at whole wheat bread ever again now that you have this amazing low carb bread recipe just waiting for you at home! Yay for the baking mix... especially when it's a yeast bread mix.
In this bread mix you'll find no: gluten, oat fiber, xanthan gum, oat bran, grains of any kind, or soy flour.
This low carb baking mix makes low carb bread easy to make: french toast, sandwiches, toasted crackers, croutons, or just a regular or piece of toast with grass fed butter. Mmmmm so tasty.
Where can I find the keto bread recipe using this keto baking mix?
We've got the step by step instructions on how to bake this delicious bread at home, on our recipe website, here's the link: Keto Bread Recipe.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked