AIP Snacks & Grocery
Buy AIP snacks and other food items that fit within the AIP lifestyle. We’ve done the research and have found the best AIP prepackaged foods (all in one place at Explorado Market).
- $5.49 Add to cart
- $4.39 Add to cart
- $4.69 Add to cart
- $20.99 Add to cart
- $5.99 Add to cart
- $4.99 Add to cart
- $4.99 Read more
- $59.99 Add to cart
- $59.95 Add to cart
- $59.95 Add to cart
- $59.95 Add to cart
- $59.99 Add to cart
- $3.79 Add to cart
- $1.25 Add to cart
- $25.99 Read more
- $1.29 Add to cart
Auto-immune disorders can be a major pain—but you don’t need to know that. If you’ve lived with an auto-immune issue in your life, you have direct experience. Managing your condition can be a chore that most people don’t have to experience.
Fortunately, many people have had success in turning to the AIP—the Auto-Immune Protocol, also sometimes called the Auto-Immune Paleo diet. This diet is specifically targeted at healing the gut bacteria that help regulate immunity. By avoiding those foods that upset this natural balance and focusing on whole, natural foods that help restore it, people on the AIP often notice that their body feels better, performs better, and provides them with plenty of energy throughout the day.
The AIP, like many diets targeted at health, sometimes has the added benefit of weight loss. That’s why many people, even those who don’t have an auto-immune condition specifically, are interested in learning about gut bacteria and why it might be so important for maintaining proper health.
What is AIP? How it works
The Auto-Immune Protocol is exactly how it sounds: a plan for eating in a way that doesn’t upset your auto-immune issues, but rather helps protect against them.
One of the issues at stake is the issue of inflammation in the intestines. These problems can be tremendously irritating for anyone who’s ever experienced them. Solving those same issues can provide an enormous sense of comfort and relief.
How does the AIP achieve its benefits?
By focusing away from the foods that disrupt the natural and healthy gut bacteria in your body and instead concentrating on foods that may help promote high-quality gut bacteria benefits.
That means that the AIP focuses on meat and fish, especially when these meats are of high quality and fed their natural diets. It also includes a wide range of plant sources of foods, such as sweet potatoes, small quantities of fruits, coconut milk, oils from avocados, coconuts, and olives, and even some sweets such as natural honey. That’s where AIP tends to differ from other diets such as low-carb diets and ketogenic diets; here, the emphasis isn’t necessarily on reducing natural sugar, but specifically on creating an environment of healthy gut bacteria within the body.
The Benefits of the AIP
If you still haven’t heard enough to go out and create that AIP grocery list just yet, then maybe it’s time to explore the potential benefits of this protocol:
- It really does work. Isn’t that the point of any diet? As it turns out, one study showed that the AIP really did work for improving results with issues like ulcerative colitis. Anyone who suffers from any of the specific auto-immune conditions listed may find the results fascinating, and it may be a reason to go out and find AIP snacks as soon as possible.
- Satisfaction from the diet. One of the main issues when sticking to a diet? Having the foods that will actually help you to feel full and satisfied. It might seem from where you’re sitting that there won’t be any tasty AIP snacks or AIP diet foods to keep you satisfied, but you’ll find that there are plenty of options that can fill your snack cravings.
- The incentive to cook from home. If you have an interesting in cooking whole, natural foods, you won’t find the AIP diet to be as limiting as its reputation. You can cook with flavorful oils like olive oil and coconut oil. You can prepare a wide range of rich meats. You can buy AIP snacks or create an AIP grocery list to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy an active and full lifestyle that just so happens to make your body thank you in the mornings.
- Reduction in inflammation. Inflammation is a major problem for people with sensitivities—and, in fact, it’s a major problem for anyone seeking good health. There’s potential that the AIP diet is very good at reducing inflammation in addition to all of its digestive benefits, which helps it reduce the strain on auto-immune disorders that people frequently experience.
Making the AIP Work for You: AIP Foods and AIP Friendly Snacks
One complaint of those who have yet to try the AIP is that they think it will be too restrictive. They worry that it will be too hard to find the AIP diet foods they need on a moment’s notice. So what are the best AIP snacks, and where can you find those AIP snacks online?
- Secure high-quality snacks in advance. If you can find, for example, high-quality AIP protein bars, you’ll have a quick source of energy when you need it. The best thing to do when hungry on the AIP isn’t to crack your diet, but to find those alternatives that can keep you happy until the next meal.
- Make sure your snacks fit with the AIP. If you visit our AIP shop, for example, you’ll find products like Crispy Green Pairs. This is a great way to enjoy a flavorful snack without breaking the promises you made when you started out with AIP. These digestion-friendly foods will be easy on your systems and help you to have the energy you need throughout the day.
- Order in advance. The key to beating cravings? Having a plan. If you shop online AIP grocery in advance, you’ll have everything you need to get over the craving. But if you wait, you’ll have to wait until you’re hungry to find out how you react to not having those snacks you desired before you started the AIP.
Whether you’re searching for AIP in Fort Collins or from anywhere in the world, you’ll find that there are plenty of ways to stay happy and satisfied even on what some people would consider a restrictive diet. Ultimately, there are plenty of ways for you to make good, healthy decisions based on what’s best for you and your health.