Included: fresh baked donuts & toppings!
GLUTEN FREE! 100% GUARANTEE WILL NOT RAISE BLOOD GLUCOSE! We send the pre-made donuts and toppings, you frost and top them how you want (fun family activity)!
Order by Wednesday at 8pm MST to receive this week's variety (as listed here). Your entire order will NOT ship until the donuts are ready (ships Mon-Wed of the following week).
A new variety will post on Thursday at 10am each week and will be available to order up until Wednesday at 8pm. Please note: this a pre-order product (meaning: we bake and create the build your own package weekly according to the amount of orders). You must order by Wednesday at 8pm to receive your complete order the following week.
The flavor varieties change each week. Check back each Thursday to find out what's available!
Please note: This product is shipped with dry ice to retain quality. Included (at checkout) is a one time flat rate fee of $5 - it will cover ALL cold shipped items. Your total shipping rate for products shipped cold, if over $100, is only $5 (in total). Happy low-carb shopping! Most cold pack shipments are sent out on Tuesday & Wednesday. Shop ALL COLD SHIPPED items.
This Week's Keto Donut Variety (ships Jun 15-17)
Vanilla Donuts w/ Caramel Frosting & Coconut/Chocolate Chips (4g net Carbs per Serving)
- 6 donuts per package
- 1 packet donut glaze per package
- 2 containers toppings per package
Vanilla Donut w/ Caramel Coconut Frosting Ingredients:
- Donut: Almond Flour, Eggs, Coconut Milk, Sweetener Blend (erythritol, monk fruit), Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Vanilla, Redmond Salt, Baking Soda, Nutmeg
- Frosting: Caramel Sauce (allulose, cream, butter, vanilla, Redmond salt), Coconut, Cream
- Toppings: Toasted Coconut, Explorado Market Chocolate Chips
- Keep cupcakes, frosting, donuts, and glaze in the fridge (in their packaging) for up to 2 weeks until ready to eat (can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months)
- When ready to eat, remove from fridge or freezer and let come to room temperature.
- Cupcake Frosting will be spreadable and fluffy at room temp. Knead pouch to ensure and even consistency before piping.
- Donut Glaze should be warmed slightly for optimal consistency and ease of use. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Place unopened bag of glaze in a bowl of very warm (not hot) water for a few minutes. Knead the bag to distribute heat evenly and to re-mix the glaze if any separation has occurred. You can either snip the end and drizzle over donuts, or pour glaze into a bowl and dip the donuts in it.
Previous Week's Flavors:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.