Check back Thursday at 10am for next week's flavor!
Included: fresh baked cupcakes & toppings!
GLUTEN FREE! 100% GUARANTEE WILL NOT RAISE BLOOD GLUCOSE! We send the pre-made cupcakes and toppings, you frost and top them how you want (fun family activity)!
Order by Wednesday at 8pm MST to receive this week's variety (as listed here). Your entire order will NOT ship until the cupcakes are ready (ships Mon-Wed of the following week).
A new variety will post on Thursday at 10am each week and will be available to order up until Wednesday at 8pm. Please note: this a pre-order product (meaning: we bake and create the build your own package weekly according to the amount of orders). You must order by Wednesday at 8pm to receive your complete order the following week.
The flavor varieties change each week. Check back each Thursday to find out what's available!
Please note: This product is shipped with dry ice to retain quality. Included (at checkout) is a one time flat rate fee of $5 - it will cover ALL cold shipped items. Your total shipping rate for products shipped cold, if over $100, is only $5 (in total). Happy low-carb shopping! Most cold pack shipments are sent out on Tuesday & Wednesday. Shop ALL COLD SHIPPED items.
This Week's Keto Cupcake Variety (ships Jul 14-15)
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Chocolate Frosting & Chocolate/White Chocolate Topping (2g net Carbs per Serving)
- 4 cupcakes per package
- 1 packet frosting per package
- 2 containers toppings per package
Chocolate Cupcake w/ Chocolate Frosting & Chocolate/White Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
Cupcake: Eggs, Almond Flour, Sweetener Blend (erythritol, monk fruit), Coconut Milk, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla, Redmond Salt, Baking Soda
Frosting: Allulose, Shortening, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla
- Toppings: Explorado Market Chocolate Chips, Lily's White Chocolate Chips
- Keep cupcakes, frosting, donuts, and glaze in the fridge (in their packaging) for up to 2 weeks until ready to eat (can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months)
- When ready to eat, remove from fridge or freezer and let come to room temperature.
- Cupcake Frosting will be spreadable and fluffy at room temp. Knead pouch to ensure and even consistency before piping.
- Donut Glaze should be warmed slightly for optimal consistency and ease of use. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Place unopened bag of glaze in a bowl of very warm (not hot) water for a few minutes. Knead the bag to distribute heat evenly and to re-mix the glaze if any separation has occurred. You can either snip the end and drizzle over donuts, or pour glaze into a bowl and dip the donuts in it.
Previous Week's Flavors:
Purchase by May 20, ships May 26-27
Purchase by May 27, ships Jun 02-03
Purchase by Jun 03, ships Jun 09-10
Purchase by Jun 10, ships Jun 16-17
Purchase by Jun 17, ships Jun 23-24
Purchase by Jun 26, ships Jun 30- Jul 01
Purchase by Jul 2, ships Jul 14-15
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.