Prep Time: 5 minutes || Cook Time: 20 minutes || Rest Time: 30 minutes || Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 bag Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Explorado Market Sweet Cinnamon Toast Sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 350°Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper overlapping the sides.
- Combine baking mix, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until a smooth dough forms.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared baking dish, all the way to the edges and corners. Flatten the top. Sprinkle with desired amount of Sweet Cinnamon Toast Sprinkle (we like to have a layer thick enough that you can't see the cookie dough through it).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-24 minutes, or until the edges and top are lightly browned but the center is slightly undercooked (but not jiggly).
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10-20 minutes. Lift parchment paper flaps and continue cooling the cookie bars on a wire rack. Cut into 9 squares.
- Wrap leftover individual cookie bars in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.