Keto Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes || Cook Time: 20 minutes || Rest Time: 30 minutes || Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix (1/2 bag)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all DONUT ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with a fork or electric hand mixer until fully blended and smooth. Transfer batter to a plastic bag or pastry piping bag.
- Snip off the end of the pastry/plastic bag and pipe the batter into the donut molds, divided evenly between all 6. Gently tap the pan on the counter to even out the batter.
- Bake at in the preheated oven for 18 minutes (a toothpick inserted should come out clean).
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting on cooling rack to remove from pan. If the donuts don't come out when inverted. Gently loosen them all the way around the edges with a butter knife and lightly pull them out.
- Heat coconut milk for 45 seconds in the microwave. Add chocolate chips to the coconut milk and let them sit for 1 minute. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Dip cooled donuts in the ganache and let set at room temperature for 10-30 minutes to firm up (time will vary based on climate and humidity levels).
- Store donuts tightly covered at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.