Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Mug Cake
Prep Time: 2 minutes || Cook Time: 1 minutes || Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Explorado Market Keto Chocolate Chips, divided
- Put ghee in mug and microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt. Add the bake mix, cocoa powder, and egg. Stir with fork to combine.
- Add almond butter and 1 Tbsp chocolate chips. Swirl into cake batter.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Carefully remove from oven and top with remaining tablespoon chocolate chips (and an extra drizzle of almond butter, if desired).