Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Prep Time: 5 minutes || Cook Time: 20 minutes || Resting Time: 30 minutes || Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 bag Explorado Market Sweet Keto Baking Mix
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Explorado Market Keto Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper overlapping the sides.
- Combine baking mix, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until a smooth dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix just until combined and evenly distributed.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared baking dish, all the way to the edges and corners. Flatten the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-24 minutes, or until the edges and top are lightly browned but the center is slightly undercooked (but not jiggly).
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10-20 minutes. Lift parchment paper flaps and continue cooling the cookie bars on a wire rack. Cut into 9 squares.
- Wrap leftover individual cookie bars in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.